Total Time: 20-30 Minutes
- 1 Vacuum sealed Bourbon infused cedar plank
- 2 medium potatoes, quartered
- Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Preheat grill to 400º- 450º F.
- Mix potatoes and asparagus with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- For first time use, season the planks by lightly toasting each side before cooking food. This imparts more intense flavor and helps prevent warping. Take plank out of vacuum sealed bag, place on grill, close the lid and heat for 1-2 minutes. Turn plank over, close lid and heat for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Once the planks begins to crackle, place potatoes on the plank.
- Put the planks on the grill and re-close lid.
- After about 10 minutes, place asparagus and cook for another 10 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove the plank from the grill, garnish with cilantro and additional salt and pepper to taste, serve and enjoy your meal.
NOTE: Plank cooking times will vary.
Caution: If grill becomes too hot, the plank may start to burn; use a spray bottle filled with water to extinguish any flames, adjust heat and continue cooking.
Leave a comment