Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 Vacuum sealed Chardonnay infused cedar plank
- 1 lbs. Shrimps (10-12 pcs.)
- Blood Orange, sliced
- Fresh Thyme, chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Preheat grill to 400º- 450º F.
- Mix shrimps with olive oil, add peppercorns, salt, pepper, thyme and squeeze lime juice.
- For first time use, season the planks by lightly toasting each side before cooking food. This imparts more intense flavor and helps prevent warping. Take plank out of vacuum sealed bag, place on grill, close the lid and heat for 1-2 minutes. Turn plank over, close lid and heat for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Once the planks begins to crackle, place blood orange slices (3-4 slices) on the plank and add shrimps.
- Put the planks on the grill and re-close lid.
- Cook about 10 minutes, or until desired doneness. Remove the plank from the grill and enjoy your meal.
NOTE: Plank cooking times will vary.
Caution: If grill becomes too hot, the plank may start to burn; use a spray bottle filled with water to extinguish any flames, adjust heat and continue cooking.
Leave a comment