Total Time: 2 hours 30 Minutes
- 1 Bourbon infused cedar plank
- 2 lb. Pork Tenderloin
- 2/3 cup(s) Soy Sauce Lite
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 2 Tbsp ginger, peeled and grated
- 6 Peeled Garlic, crushed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to 400ºF.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper and pour into 1-gallon zip-lock bag
- Add pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours; turn bag occasionally.
- For first time use, season the plank by lightly toasting each side before cooking food. This imparts more intense flavor and helps prevent warping. Take plank out of vacuum sealed bag, place on grill, close the lid and heat for 1-2 minutes. Turn plank over, close lid and heat for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Sear pork directly over heat 4-5 minutes; turn to sear all sides.
- Once plank begins to crackle place pork on the plank, move it to indirect heat and re-close lid.
- Cook pork about 20-25 minutes. If you would like to add some more smoke flavor move plank on direct heat for a few minutes and let it char. Remove the plank from the grill, and serve immediately.
NOTE: Plank cooking times will vary.
Caution: If grill becomes too hot, the plank may start to burn; use a spray bottle filled with water to extinguish any flames, adjust heat and continue cooking.