Total Time: 20-30 Minutes
- 2 Vacuum sealed Chardonnay infused cedar plank
- 2 lbs. Lamb chops (6-8 pcs.)
- Gnocchi (cooked)
- Rosemary (chopped)
- Garlic (chopped)
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Preheat grill to 400º- 450º F.
- Drizzle lamb chops with olive oil, add salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary
- For first time use, season the planks by lightly toasting each side before cooking food. This imparts more intense flavor and helps prevent warping. Take plank out of vacuum sealed bag, place on grill, close the lid and heat for 1-2 minutes. Turn plank over, close lid and heat for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Put the lamb chops on the grill over direct heat and cook until nicely charred, about 1 minute. Flip and cook until the second side is charred, about 1 more minute.
- Once the planks begins to crackle place 3-4 lamb chops on each of the plank and add gnocchi.
- Put the planks over indirect heat and re-close lid.
- Cook lamb chops for about 10 minutes, or until desired doneness. If you would like to add some more smoke flavor, move the plank to direct heat for a few minutes and let it char. Remove the planks from the grill, serve and enjoy.
NOTE: Plank cooking times will vary.
Caution: If grill becomes too hot, the plank may start to burn; use a spray bottle filled with water to extinguish any flames, adjust heat and continue cooking.