Total Time: 20-30 Minutes
- 1 Vacuum sealed Merlot infused cedar plank
- Baby peppers
- Snow peas
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Preheat grill to 400º- 450º F.
- Mix all the veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- For first time use, season the planks by lightly toasting each side before cooking food. This imparts more intense flavor and helps prevent warping. Take plank out of vacuum sealed bag, place on grill, close the lid and heat for 1-2 minutes. Turn plank over, close lid and heat for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Once the planks begins to crackle, place veggies on the plank.
- Put the planks on the grill and re-close lid.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove the plank from the grill, add additional salt and pepper to taste, serve and enjoy your meal.
NOTE: Plank cooking times will vary.
Caution: If grill becomes too hot, the plank may start to burn; use a spray bottle filled with water to extinguish any flames, adjust heat and continue cooking.